10 Cornmill, Connor, Ballymena, BT42 3QA
3 Bed Semi Detached House For Sale
Offers Around £137,500
One of the largest semi detached house types (c.1238sqft) within the popular Cornmill development on Parkgate Road, Connor, this well presented home offers well proportioned living accommodation which will suit first time buyers and young families alike.
Benefitting from three double bedrooms (Master with En-suite and walk in Wardrobe) and a stunning Lounge with double aspect, the site is low maintenance and close to the front of the development with parking area immediately to the rear.
Convenient to main commuter roads and village amenities, this modern and well presented property must be viewed in order to appreciate the size and quality on offer.
- Entrance area with tiled flooring.
- Cloakroom with lfwc and whb.
- Lounge with Bay window and Stove inset.
- Kitchen/Dining with range of Shaker units.
- Utility area, plumbed for washing machine.
- Landing with Storage Hotpress.
- Three Double Bedrooms.
- Master with En-suite and Walk in Wardrobe.
- Bathroom with contemporary suite and shower.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Pressurised water system.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Low maintenance enclosed yard to rear.
- Communal parking area immediately to rear.
- Within walking distance of local amenities.
- Close to main commuter roads.
Entrance Hall :- Tiled flooring.
Cloakroom 1.88m x 0.90m (6’2” x 3’0”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 5.64m x 5.26m (18’6’’ x 17’3’’) :- Includes granite fireplace with stove inset. Laminate wooden flooring. Bay window.
Kitchen/Dinette 5.63m x 3.28m (18’5” x 10’9”) :- Includes a range of eye and low level Shaker style units in cream with chrome. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit. Wooden effect worktops and upstands. Mosaic splash back tiling. Built in hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Utility area 1.90m x 1.63m (6’3” x 5’4”) :- Low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Wooden effect work tops. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for condensing dryer. Tiled flooring.
Landing :- Storage Hotpress off. Drop down ladder to attic.
Bedroom 1 3.71m x 3.38m (12’2” x 11’1”)
Walk in Wardrobe.
En-suite 2.13m x 2.01m (7’0” x 6’7”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.15m x 3.10m (10’4” x 10’2”)
Bedroom 3 3.12m x 2.82m (10’3” x 9’3”)
Bathroom 2.59m x 1.96m (8’6” x 6’5”):- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and ‘P’ bath. Chrome accessories including shower over bath. Splash back tiling to whb, fully tiled to bath. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Front :- Laid in lawn.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Fully enclosed flagged yard.
- 1238 SQ FT (approx)
- Approximate rates calculation – £1,020.25
- Maintenance Charge – To commence upon completion of site
- All measurements are approximate
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
- Free valuation and mortgage advice available
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
|Style||Semi Detached House||Bedrooms||3|
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating||EPC Rating||79|