11 Church Court, Kilrea, Coleraine, Co Londonderry, BT51 5US
3 Bed Semi-detached For Sale
£113,950 Offers Around
Recently built semi detached house finished to a high standard throughout. Positioned on spacious site tucked away at the end of Church Court, No 11 has extensive parking area to the front and side of the property. To the rear the prospective purchaser will have a high level of privacy as the site is fully enclosed with mature shrubbery and wooden fencing. Available with no forwarding chain.
- Hallway with laminate wooden flooring.
- Lounge with Adam style fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining area with patio doors to rear.
- Downstairs lfwc and whb.
- Storage area below stairs.
- Three bedrooms.
- Bathroom includes white three piece suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Oak internal doors throughout.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles.
- Enclosed to rear with laid in lawn and patio area.
- Within walking distance of town centre.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Lounge 4.58m x 3.49m (15’02” x 11’4″) :- ‘Adam’ style fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
Kitchen/Dining Area 4.5m x 3.08m (14’7″ x 10’1″) :- Includes range of contemporary eye and low level units with built in hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with fly over above window. Space for integral fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate wooden flooring. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Downstairs Toilet 2.2m x 1.08m (7‘2” x 3‘5”) :- White lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Laminate wooden flooring.
Storage below stairs
Landing :- Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 4.98m x 3.0m (16’3″ x 9’8″) :- Quality carpet laid.
Bedroom 2 3.89m x 2.37m (12’7″ x 7‘8″) :- Quality carpet laid.
Bedroom 3 3.59m x2.39m (11‘7” x 7‘8”) :- Quality carpet laid.
Bathroom 2.8m x 2.63m (9’2″ x 8’6″) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower. Miniature tiled splash back to whb and bath. Wooden effect vinyl flooring.
Front :- Laid in low with evergreen hedges. Decorative stone with feature wall.
Side :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles. Secure gated access to rear.
Rear :- Laid in lawn with flagged patio area. Raised shrubbery. Fully enclosed.
• 1100 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation – £731.78
• Freehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate.
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating||EPC Rating||66/69|