11 Westbourne Manor, Carniny Road, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT43 5LZ
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
Offers Around £109,950
Offering low maintenance living on the edge of town. Externally benefits from off street parking and utilities area. Finished and presented to a high modern standard, this eye catching home is likely to appeal to the first time buyer, those downsizing and the private investor, given the central location close to town centre, local schools and main commuter roads.
• Entrance area.
• Hallway with laminate wooden flooring.
• Lounge/Dining area with Bay window.
• Kitchen includes range of eye and low level units.
• Two Bedrooms, both with laminate wooden flooring.
• Bathroom with white suite and separate shower.
• Wired for Sky television throughout.
• Solid oak fire doors throughout.
• Gas central heating system.
• uPVC oak grain double glazed windows.
• Communal tarmac parking area.
• Communal area for bins and clothes line.
• Close to local schools.
• Within walking distance of town centre.
• Convenient to main commuter roads.
Hallway with laminate wooden flooring.
Access to attic.
Lounge/Dining 5.0m x 4.44m (16’6’’ x 14’7’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Open double doorway to Kitchen.
Kitchen 3.56m x 2.84m (11’8” x 9’4”) :- Contemporary kitchen including eye and low level walnut units with chrome accesories. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with feature splash back tiling. Built in hob and oven with glass splash back and stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 4.3m x 3.76m (14’4” x 12’4”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Fitted sliding wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.10m (12’5” x 10’2”):- Laminate wooden flooring. Fitted sliding wardrobe.
Bathroom 2.90m x 1.90m (9’6” x 6’3”):- White three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Splash back to bath, floor to ceiling splash back tiling to whb. Quadrant shower unit with electric shower. Tiled flooring.
Communal tarmac parking area.
Tarmac utilities area with bin storage and clothes line.
• 785 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation – £805
• Maintenance Charge – £440 p.a. (approx)
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.