12 Kinhilt Street, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT43 5BD
4 Bed Mid Terrace Sale Agreed
Offers Around £80,000
|Heating||Gas central heating|
Purchased with the option of a long term sitting tenant, this edge of town centre home is a short walk from Ballymena Railway Station, and benefits from mains gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Please contact our office for vieiwng arrangements.
- Hallway with tiled flooring.
- Lounge with Bay window.
- Dining room.
- Kitchen includes range of units.
- Carpeted landing.
- Four bedrooms.
- Bathroom with white suite & electric shower.
- Gas central heating system.
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Street parking to front.
- Enclosed flagged yard to rear with covered area.
- Within easy walking distance of schools and shops.
- Convenient to bus and rail station.
- No forwarding chain.
- Option of sitting tenant.
Hallway :- Tiled flooring.
Lounge 3.68m x 3.03m (12’1” x 9’11”) :- Bay window.
Dining room 3.59m x 3.22m (11’8” x 10’7”)
Kitchen 3.80m x 2.33m (12’6″ x 7’8″) :- Range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker and fridge. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
Landing :- Carpeted.
Bathroom 3.97m x 2.34m (13’0″ x 7’8″) :- White three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories including shower attachment to bath. Electric shower over bath.
Bedroom 1 4.12m x 2.97m (13’6″ x 9’9″)
Bedroom 2 3.61m x 1.79m (11’10” x 5‘11″)
Bedroom 3 4.12m x 2.97m (13’6” x 9’9”)
Bedroom 4 4.12m x 3.67m (13‘6” x 12‘0”)
Front :- Street parking.
Rear :- Enclosed flagged yard with covered area.
- 1000SQ FT (approx)
- Approximate rates calculation – £719.04
- Freehold assumed
- All measurements are approximate
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
- Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.