12 The Croft, Ahoghill, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT42 1LJ
3 Bed Semi Detached House Sale Agreed
Offers Around £99,950
|Style||Semi Detached House||Bedrooms||3|
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating|
Found within a popular cul-de-sac off the Portglenone Road, the property is positioned on a mature site with detached garage, extensive parking and fully enclosed gardens to the rear, offering an excellent level of privacy and outside scope.
Well presented internally and benefiting from oil heating, double glazed windows and three well proportioned bedrooms, only very minor cosmetic upgrading would be required to modernise.
A short walk from Ahoghill’s village amenities which include Fourtowns Primary School, Ballymena town centre is easily accessible via the Galgorm Road, with a number of satellite towns and villages close by.
Purchased with no forwarding chain, this is a superb opportunity for those seeking external potential, or simply for those seeking garden space to enjoy in a quiet, well regarded area.
• Hallway with Cloakroom off.
• Lounge with Mahogany Adam style fireplace.
• Kitchen includes range of eye and low level units.
• Dining room with laminate wooden flooring.
• Landing with Storage Cupboard.
• Three Bedrooms.
• Shower room with white suite and shower cubicle.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Hardwood double glazed windows.
• uPVC composite front door.
• Laid in lawn with extensive parking to front.
• Gated access to rear.
• Extensive lawns and patio to rear, fully enclosed.
• Within walking distance of Fourtowns Primary.
• Short walk from range of village amenities.
• Close to bus top and main roads.
• No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Laminate wooden flooring. Cloakroom off.
Lounge 4.06m x 3.40m (13’4” x 11’2”) :- Mahogany Adam style fireplace
with decorative tiled inset and granite hearth.
Kitchen 3.35m x 2.84m (11’0″ x 9’4″) :- Includes range of eye and low level
units. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Built in gas hob and
electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge. Tiled flooring.
Open archway to Dining room.
Dining room 3.35m x 2.84m (11’0” x 9’4”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Landing :- Access to loft. Storage Cupboard off.
Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.35m (12’5″ x 11’0″) :- Aspect to rear.
Bedroom 2 3.43m x 2.90m (11’3″ x 9‘6″) :- Aspect to rear.
Bedroom 3 3.35m x 1.98m (11’0” x 6’6”) :- Aspect to front.
Bathroom 2.41m x 2.26m (7’11” x 7’5″) :- White suite comprises lfwc and
vanity whb with chrome accessories. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Shelved
storage Hotpress off.
Detached Garage 7.42m x 3.17m (24’4” x 10’5”) :- Roller door.
Front :- Laid in lawn. Extensive parking area.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Mature lawns. Flagged patio area. Enclosed with wooden fencing.
• 900SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation – £709.60
• Freehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.