13 Balmoral Avenue, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT43 5ED
3 Bed Terrace For Sale
Offers Around £99,950
|Heating||Gas central heating|
Perfect for those seeking a modern home at an affordable price in a sought after locale, this immaculate home has been completely renovated within the last 18 months, with a complete fit out after being re-wired, re-plumbed and re-plastered.
Benefiting from a new mains gas central heating system and uPVC double glazed windows and doors, there is a new Shaker Kitchen, the bathroom has been adapted to a wet room and there are a range of new floor coverings. The work didnt stop inside, with the Wash House and Storage House both being re-roofed and fitted with uPVC double glazing. There is an off street parking bay to the front, and bin access to the rear.
A short walk from schools, town centre and Railway Station, this is a superb opportunity to walk into a like new home.
- Entrance Hall with grey laminate wooden flooring.
- Lounge with Oak Adam style fireplace.
- Dining room with grey laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen includes new Shaker style units.
- Landing with storage cupboard off.
- Three Bedrooms, all with built in storage.
- Wet room includes new suite and shower.
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- New mains central heating system.
- Rewired, replumbed, replastered.
- Fully alarmed with CCTV security system.
- Tarmac off street parking area to front.
- Storage House and Wash House to rear.
- Fully enclosed flagged yard to rear.
- Within easy walking distance of town centre.
- Close to Ballymena Railway Station.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Entrance Hallway :- Grey laminate wooden flooring. Pine balustrade staircase. Glass panelled door to Lounge.
Lounge 3.99m x 3.71m (13’1” x 12’1”) :- Oak Adam style fireplace with decorative cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Grey laminate wooden flooring. Glass panelled door to Dining room.
Dining room 3.28m x 3.10m (10’9” x 10’2”) :- Grey laminate wooden flooring.
Kitchen 3.10m x 2.62m (10’2” x 8’7”) :- Includes range of newly fitted eye and low level Shaker units in oak with chrome. Flyover above window with spotlights. Stainless steel sink unit with granite effect worktops and up-stands. Splash back tiling. Space for cooker and fridge. Glass splash back and stainless steel extractor fan. Gun metal grey vertical wall mounted radiator. Porcelain tiled flooring. Panelled ceiling with spotlights.
Landing :- Access to loft via drop down ladder. Storage cupboard off..
Bedroom 1 3.28m x 3.17m (10’9’’ x 10’5’’) :- Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 3.84m x 2.92m (12’7’’ x 9’7’’) :- Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 3.00m x 2.90m (9’10” x 9’6”) :- Built in storage cupboard.
Wet room 2.08m x 1.98m (6’10” x 6’6”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Chrome shower unit. Panelled to shower area, tiled to rest. Storage Cupboard off.
Storage House 3.40m x 2.46m (11’2” x 8’1”) :- Recently reroofed. uPVC double glazed window and door.
Wash House 1.90m x 1.90m (6’3” x 6’3”) :- uPVC double glazed window. Plumbed for washing machine.
Front :- Concrete parking area.
Rear :- Laid in decorative stone. Fully enclosed with wooden fencing.
- 950 SQ FT (approx)
- Approximate rates calculation – £620.18
- Freehold assumed
· All measurements are approximate
· Viewing strictly by appointment only
· Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.