18 Brigadie Crescent, Frys Road, Ballymena, BT43 7ES
3 Bed Detached House For Sale
Offers Around £169,950
Prominent detached home situated in one of Ballymena’s most convenient locales just off the Frys Road, minutes away from town centre, local schools and main commuter roads offering easy access to Belfast, North Coast, amongst others. Benefiting from front extension and spacious gardens to the rear with a high level of privacy. Contact our office to arrange internal inspection, by appointment.
- Hallway with laminate wooden flooring.
- Cloakroom with lfwc and whb.
- Lounge with uPVC Georgian bar patio doors.
- Family room with laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen with range of Shaker style units.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Integral Garage with roller door.
- Landing with access to loft.
- Three bedrooms, one with built in storage.
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower.
- Solid wood internal doors throughout.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Fully alarmed – Contact S10 System
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Asphalt parking area to front.
- Gated access to rear.
- Mature lawns to rear, with patio area.
- Within walking distance of town and local schools.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
Entrance Hallway :- Laminate wooden flooring. French glass door to Lounge.
Cloakroom 1.83m x 1.36m (6’0” x 4’6”) :- Includes lfwc and whb in white with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 5.87m x 3.94m (19’3’’ x 12’11’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Chunky Pine Adam style fireplace painted white, with decorative cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Spotlights. uPVC Georgian bar double glazed patio doors to rear.
Dining room 3.43m x 3.17m (11‘3” x 10‘5”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Kitchen 3.40m x 2.46m (11’2” x 8’1”) :- Includes range of eye and low level shaker style units. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit. Fly over above window. Light granite effect worktops and up-stands. Built in hob and oven with glass splash back and extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Laminate wooden flooring.
Utility room 3.02m x 1.93m (9’11” x 6’4”) :- Includes range of units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate wooden flooring.
Integral Garage 5.78m x 3.04m (19’0” x 10’0”):- Up and over door.
Landing with access to loft.
Bedroom 1 3.43m x 3.15m (11’3” x 10’4”) :- Solid pine flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.43m x 3.15m (11’3” x 10’4”)
Bedroom 3 3.43m x 2.34m (11’3” x 7’4”)
Bathroom 2.44m x 1.50m (8’0” x 4’11”):- Three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Electric shower over bath. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Panelled ceiling with spotlights.
Front :- Asphalt parking area.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Concrete yard. Mature lawns, with flagged walkway and patio area. Enclosed with wooden fencing and evergreen hedges.
• 1200 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation – £1,153.10
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating||EPC Rating||37|