21 Parkmount Crescent, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT43 5HS
- Hallway with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Lounge with Oak Adam style fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living with range of Shaker units.
- Ground floor Shower room.
- Landing with Shelved Storage Hotpress off.
- Four Double Bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite.
- Solid oak panelled doors.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Basement level Garages, one used as Gym.
- Wash House within Garages.
- Laid in lawn to front with pleasant aspect.
- Vehicular access to rear tarmac parking area.
- Within walking distance of town and schools.
- Presented to a high modern standard.
A modern home on the outskirts of Ballymena town centre, this spacious property is finished and presented to a high standard and is ready to move in to. With four double bedrooms and a bathroom on each level, complimented by the large formal lounge and open plan kitchen/dining living area, the accommodation is perfectly suited to family living.
Positioned on a low maintenance site with gated vehicular access to the rear, there is an extensive tarmac parking area and basement level garage complex. Within the garage unit one side is currently used as a gym, a garage remains, and they are linked with a wash house and store.
Within comfortable walking distance of town centre and a number of schools, main commuter roads to Belfast and The North are easily accessible via the Ballymoney Road.
In excellent condition, superbly located and offering generous floor space, this is a superb opportunity to acquire a modern home well below the £200,000 mark.
Hallway :- Porcelain tiled flooring. French glass doors to Lounge and Dining area.
Lounge 6.53m x 3.76m (21’5” x 12’4”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Oak Adam style fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth.
Kitchen/Dining/Living 6.86m x 3.56m (22’6″ x 11’8″) :- Includes range of eye and low level Shaker style units in cream. Stainless steel sink unit. Fly-over above window with spotlights. Wooden effect worktops and up-stands. Built in hob and oven with glass splash back and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Spotlights and porcelain tiled flooring to Kitchen. Laminate wooden flooring to Living area.
Shower room 1.98m x 1.50m (6’6” x 4’11”) :- Includes white lfwc and vanity whb with chrome accessories. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Porcelain tiled flooring.
Landing :- Access to loft via drop down ladder. Shelved Storage Hotpress off.
Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.22m (12’5″ x 10’7″)
Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.22m (12’5″ x 10‘7″)
Bedroom 3 3.66m x 3.58m (12’0” x 11’9”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Built in storage.
Bedroom 4 3.56m x 3.10m (11’8” x 10’2”)
Bathroom 1.96m x 1.78m (6’5″ x 5’10”) :- White three piece suite comprising lfwc, vanity whb and bath. Electric shower over bath. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Chrome heated towel rail.
Basement Level Garages :- Electric up and over doors.
6.86m x 3.58m (22’6” x 11’9”) :- Currently used as Gym
6.55m x 3.73m (21’6” x 12’3”)
Front :- Laid in lawn.
Side :- Gated vehicular access to rear.
Rear :- Extensive tarmac parking area. Fully enclosed.
- 1500SQ FT (approx)
- Approximate rates calculation – £1,330.50
- Long leasehold assumed
- All measurements are approximate
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
- Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.