24 Circular Road, Ballymena, BT436NA
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Asking Price £139,995
- Entrance Area with solid wooden flooring.
- Access to attic with drop-down ladder.
- Lounge with ‘Smoked White’ laminate wooden flooring.
- Recently fitted Kitchen with eye and low-level units.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Bathroom includes contemporary three-piece suite.
- Internal doors all recently fitted.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- uPVC fascia and soffits.
- Recently installed Gas central heating system.
- Tarmac parking for numerous vehicles.
- Detached Garage with roller door.
- Fully enclosed laid in lawn to rear.
- Convenient to main commuter roads and town centre.
- Fully refurbished throughout by current owner.
- Contact our office to discuss viewing.
No 24 Circular Park has been fully renovated and refurbished throughout by the current vendor. During the renovation the property benefited from the following; Newly installed Kitchen Newly installed Bathroom suite Internal doors New flooring throughout (except hallway) uPVC double glazed windows uPVC fascia and soffits (inc garage) Newly installed Gas heating system With no expense being spared on internal and external finish, this stunning bungalow is ready for immediate occupancy. Tucked away on an extensive and mature site nestled just off Circular Road, this property is within easy reach of Ballymena’s amenities. Main commuter roads nearby offering easy access to Belfast, Antrim and North Coast.
Hallway :- Solid wooden flooring. Access to loft.
Lounge 4.3m x 3.4m (14’1” x 11’2”) :- Recently laid ‘Smoked White’ oak laminate wooden flooring. Fully tiled decorative fireplace.
Kitchen 3.6m x 3.1m (11’8” x 10’2”) :- Recently fitted eye and low level units in Crème with wooden effect worktops. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel extractor fan. One quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with chrome tap.
Bedroom 1 4.2m x 3.2m (13’8” x 10’5”) :- Recently laid ‘Smoked White’ oak laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.6m x 3m (11’8’’ x 9’9’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 2.7m x 2.7m (8’85” x 8’85”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Currently used as study.
Bathroom 2.9m x 2. 3m (9’5” x 7’5”) :- Contemporary recently fitted three piece high gloss white suite, including lfwc, whb and bath. Shower above bath. Chrome accessories. Fully tiled floor and pvc panelled walls. Storage cupboard (could be opened into separate shower cubicle).
Detached Garage :- Roller door.
Front :- Laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and parking area for numerous vehicles.
Side :- Access to rear.
Rear :- Fully enclosed to rear with evergreen hedges and boundary wall. Decorative stones. Flagged walkway. Storage cupboard.
• Approximate rates calculation – £1,064.40
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.