3 Galgorm Gardens, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT42 1BA
4 Bed Detached House For Sale
Offers Around £195,000
Found in a quiet cul-de-sac within this prestigious private development off the Old Park Road, this well presented family home is positioned on a low maintenance site, with parking to the front and enclosed patio to the rear.
Offering well proportioned accommodation which could be adapted to offer ground floor living, there is a bath/shower room on each floor, with the dining room usable as a Bedroom. The property is in excellent condition both inside and out, with attached garage to the side.
A short walk from Ballymena Academy and Cambridge House Grammar Schools, Ballymena town centre and Railway Station are within walking distance via the Galgorm Road, with main commuter roads easily accessible in the opposite direction.
This attractive property combines site, location, floor space and finish to create an ideal family home.
- Hallway with Cloak area off.
- Lounge with multi fuel stove inset.
- Dining room, could be used as Bedroom 4.
- Kitchen/Living with range of Shaker units.
- Ground floor Shower room.
- Landing with drop down ladder to loft.
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Dressing room.
- Bathroom with three piece suite and shower.
- Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- uPVC double glazed external doors.
- Attached Garage with roller door.
- Brick pavia parking area to front.
- Fully enclosed to rear, laid in brick pavia.
- Within walking distance of grammar schools.
- Close to bus top and main roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Mahogany balustrade staircase. Cloak area off.
Lounge 6.40m x 3.05m (21’0” x 10’0”) :- Marble fireplace and heath. Multi fuel stove inset with back boiler. Laminate wooden flooring.
Dining room 3.58m x 3.51m (11’9” x 11’6”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Could be used as Bedroom 4.
Kitchen/Living 6.71m x 3.73m (22’0″ x 12’3″) :- Includes range of eye and low level Shaker style units with glass displays. One and a half sink units with splash back tiling. Built in hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Laminate wooden flooring to Living area.
Landing :- Access to loft via drop down ladder.
Bedroom 1 4.55m x 3.51m (14’11” x 11’6″) :- Aspect to front.
Dressing room with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 3.28m x 3.02m (10’9″ x 9‘11″) :- Aspect to rear.
Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.59m (10’0” x 8’6”) :- Aspect to rear.
Bathroom 2.59m x 2.59m (8’6″ x 8’6″) :- Three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and corner bath. Gold effect accessories. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Mirrored slide robes. Eyeball lighting.
Attached Garage 6.30m x 3.17m (20’8” x 10’5”) :- Roller door
Front :- Brick pavia parking area. Laid in decorative stone with mature shrubs and evergreen hedges.
Side :- Brick pavia walkways to rear.
Rear :- Brick pavia patio area. Flagged utilities area. Laid in decorative stone with mature shrubs. Fully enclosed with wooden fencing.
- 1500SQ FT (approx)
- Approximate rates calculation – £1,374.85
- Long leasehold assumed
- All measurements are approximate
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
- Free valuation and mortgage advice available
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.