31 Spence Crescent, Cullybackey, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT42 1BR
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
Offers Around £49,950
A modernised first floor apartment presented to the highest of standards, this property offers low maintenance living on the Ballymena side of Cullybackey village, close to local amenities and Railway Station. Presented to a high contemporary standard, it is likely to appeal to the private investor, first time buyer or those downsizing.
• Communal Entrance with stairs to First floor.
• Hallway with storage cupboard off.
• Lounge with Adam style feature fireplace.
• Kitchen/Dinette with range of contemporary gloss units.
• Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
• One Bedroom, with aspect over green area.
• Shower room includes white suite and shower cubicle.
• uPVC double glazed windows.
• Gas central heating system.
• Parking area for two vehicles.
• Communal parking area and gardens.
• Within easy walking distance of village amenities.
• Close to Cullybackey Railway Stop.
• Convenient to Ballymena and main commuter roads.
• No forwarding chain.
Communal Entrance with staircase to First Floor.
Hallway :- Storage Cupboard off.
Lounge 4.57m x 3.45m (15’0” x 11’4”) :- Feature Adam style fireplace, with
facility for electric fire.
Kitchen/Dinette 3.45m x 2.31m (11’4” x 7’7”) :- Includes range of re-fitted
contemporary white high gloss units with chrome. Under pelmet lighting.
Stainless steel sink unit with wooden effect worktops and up-stands. Built in
hob and oven with splash back and extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher.
Chrome heated towel rail. Laminate wooden flooring.
Utility room :- Plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom 3.48m x 3.28m (11’5” x 10’9”) :- Aspect over green area.
Shower room 2.31m x 1.93m (7’7” x 6’4”) :- Includes white lfwc and vanity
whb with chrome accessories. Quadrant shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls
and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Front :- Green area.
Side :- Communal parking area.
Rear :- Communal flagged utilities area and gardens.
450 SQ FT (approx)
Approximate rates calculation – £330.76
Maintenance Charge – £14.14 per month
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.