32 Mansefield Heights, Portglenone, Ballymena, BT44 8JR
3 Bed Semi Detached House For Sale
Offers Around £155,000
A spacious semi detached home with sun room extension, this well presented home occupies a private low maintenance site within a popular private development on the edge of Portglenone village.
The detached garage has the potential to be used as an annex (subject to necessary approvals) and could suit those seeking additional accommodation or space to work from home.
A short walk from village amenities and in need of little or no attention, this attractive home is likely to suit a range of purchaser given the spacious accommodation.
- Pillared porch area with uPVC panelling and brick pavia.
- Hallway with porcelain tiled flooring and storage.
- Lounge with Adam style fireplace and granite hearth.
- Dining room with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Sun room with porcelain tiled flooring.
- Kitchen with eye and low level units in oak painted grey.
- Landing with access to fully floored loft.
- Three bedrooms, two with fitted bed recess’.
- Bathroom with new contemporary suite and shower.
- Solid oak internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC Mahogany grain double glazed windows.
- uPVC Mahogany grain fascia and soffits.
- Detached Garage with Playroom and Utility area.
- Asphalt off street parking to front.
- Gated vehicular access to rear.
- Fully enclosed to rear with brick pavia patios.
- Within easy walking distance of village amenities.
Entrance hall. :- Porcelain tiled floor. Oak balustrade staircase with under stairs storage. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
Lounge 5.13m x 4.01m (16’2’’ x 13’2’’):- Wooden effect tiled flooring. Mahogany grey painted Adam style fireplace with tiled inset and granite hearth. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
Dining room 4.39m x 3.02m (14’5” x 9’11”) :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Ceiling cornicing and rose. Sliding mahogany grain uPVC doors to Sun room.
Sun room 3.83m x 3.63m (12’7” x 11’11”) :- Porcelain tiled flooring. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
Kitchen 4.44m x 2.99m (14’7’’ x 9’10’’):- Includes a range of eye and low level units in oak. Glass display unit. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit. Splash back tiling. Space for cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer. Porcelain tiled flooring. Ceiling cornicing. Open archway to Dining room.
Landing. Shelved Hotpress off. Ceiling cornicing. Access to fully floored attic 6.17m x 3.73m (20’3” x 12’11”) with conversion potential (subject to necessary approvals).
Bedroom 1 3.86m x 3.37m (12’8’’ x 11’1’’) :- Fitted bed recess with dressing area and shelved wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 5.18m x 3.00m (17’0’’ x 9’10’’) :- Fitted bed recess with dressing area and shelved wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 4.21m x 3.02m (13’10” x 9’11”)
Bathroom 2.64m x 2.51m (8’8’’ x 8’3’’) :- Newly fitted contemporary suite comprising lfwc, vanity whb on wooden plinth and free standing oval bath. Chrome accessories including shower fitting to bath. Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Vertical gun metal grey wall mounted radiator. Tiled flooring.
Detached Garage :- Could be used as Annex (subject to necessary approvals).
Utility area 3.91m x 1.68m (12’10” x 5’6”) :- Includes eye and low level units. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Lfwc and whb.
Loft 3.96m x 3.96m (13’0” x 13’0”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Front :- Asphalt parking area.
Side :- Gated vehicular access to rear.
Rear :- Brick pavia area with circular centrepiece. Raised brick pavia patio area. Fully enclosed with evergreen hedges and fencing.
• 1300 SQ FT (appox)
• Approximate rates calculation – £864.93
• Freehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
|Style||Semi Detached House||Bedrooms||3|
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating||EPC Rating||60|