47 Station Road, Cullybackey, Ballymena, BT42 1BU
2 Bed Mid Terrace House Sale Agreed
Offers Around £84,950
Well presented mid terrace home in the heart of Cullybackey.
Finished to a high modern standard by the current owner, this property is ready to move in and won’t disappoint on visual inspection! Recent works include re-plastering of internal walls and additions of spotlights to compliment the spacious, bright feel throughout.
One of the most impressive features, is the space to the rear of the property. Perfectly designed to include both a laid in lawn and patio area, which would be ideal for those long summer evenings (somebody say BBQ?).
Contact our office to arrange internal inspection.
• Entrance hallway with tile effect flooring.
• Lounge area with Electric stove.
• Dining area with laminate wooden flooring.
• Kitchen with range of eye and low level units.
• Landing with shelved Storage Hotpress off.
• Two Bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe.
• White three piece suite with shower over bath.
• uPVC double glazed sash windows predominantly.
• Recently fitted uPVC front door.
• Oil fired central heating system.
• Storage House.
• Potential for parking bay to front.
• Fully enclosed to rear with laid in lawn and patio area.
• Close to schools, shops and main commuter roads.
• Within easy walking distance of Railway Station.
• Immaculately presented throughout.
Hallway :- Non slip tile effect vinyl flooring.
Lounge 3.20m x 2.65m (10”5 x 8’7”):- Electric stove with tiled hearth. Laminate wooden flooring.
Dining Area 3.3m x 2.82m(10’10” x 9’3”) :- Exposed log feature fireplace. Storage under stairs. Laminate wooden flooring. Space for Fridge/Freezer.
Kitchen 3.04m x 2.2m (10’0” x 7’2”):- Country style kitchen including a range of eye and low level units. One and a quarter bowl sink unit. Space for cooker. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Spotlights. Splashback tiles.
Landing :- Shelved hotpress and storage cupboard off. Quality carpet laid. Galvanised steel handrail in black.
Bedroom 1 3.75m x 3.04m(12’4” x 10’0”):- Quality carpet laid. Spotlights.
Bedroom 2 3.35m x 2.21m (11’0” x 7’3”):- Quality carpet laid. Built in slide robes and wardrobe. Access to loft.
Bathroom 2.13m x 2.03m (7’0” x 6’8) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Electric shower over bath. fully tiled to bath and whb.
Front :- Concrete walkway. Decorative stone. Mature shrubs. Potential for parking space.
Rear :- Fully enclosed to rear. Laid in lawn with patio area. Concrete walkway.
• 775 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation – £559.06
• Long leasehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
|Style||Mid Terrace House||Bedrooms||2|
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating||EPC Rating||31|