5 Parkmount Crescent, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT43 5HT
4 Bed Detached For Sale
Offers Around £345,000
A stunning family home on a private, mature site, this detached dwelling has only had one owner, who has lovingly modernised and extended to create a home of some character covering almost 2000sqft. A remarkable eye for detail has been shown to create a practical living space with open plan living and an eye catching Sun room, with an aspect over the rear gardens.
In addition to the main dwelling the main feature has to be the purpose built and self contained heated swimming pool with changing facilities. It is found within a detached unit to the rearof the property which has vehicular access from the front. Given that the unit is separate to the main dwelling it could be adapted for a number of uses, from a home office and studio to a larger garage or workshop.
Found within a popular private development off the Ballymoney Road, Parkmount is within easy walking distance of schools, town centre and parks, and offers easy access to main routes to Belfast and The Causeway Coast.
A bespoke home in one of Ballymena’s most convenient locations, viewing is a must to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
- Entrance Porch with tiled floor and glass panelled door to Hallway.
- Hallway with wooden flooring and balustrade staircase.
- Lounge/Dining with aspect to the front.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living – ‘L’ shaped Kitchen/Dining then Lounge into Sun room.
- Kitchen includes range of units in cream with feature circular window.
- Living area with uPVC patio doors into Sun room.
- Sun room with panoramic view over the mature gardens.
- Landing with handrail and half panelled walls.
- Four Double Bedrooms, all to First floor.
- Master Bedroom with aspect to front.
- Bedroom 2 with built in furniture and aspect to rear.
- Bedroom 3 with bed recess, vanity whb and aspect to rear.
- Bedroom 4 with bed recess and aspect to front.
- Bathroom includes white four piece suite with lfwc, bidet, whb and bath.
- Shower room with walk in electric shower.
- uPVC Mahogany grain double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Extensive tarmac parking area to front.
- Gated vehicular access to rear.
- Mature gardens with Decking area from Sun room.
- Positioned on private, spacious site, fully secure.
- Swimming Complex with 10m x 4.5m Pool.
- Garage integral to Swimming Complex – remote controlled door.
- Within comfortable walking distance of schools and town centre.
- Convenient to main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Entrance Porch :- Tiled floor. Glass panelled door to Hallway.
Cloakroom with white lfwc and vanity whb. Wooden flooring.
Hallway :- Wooden flooring. Painted pine balustrade staircase. Glass panelled door to Kitchen.
Lounge/Dining 8.22m x 3.76m (27’0” x 12’4”) :- Bespoke Mahogany Adam style fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Bow windows.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living area 6.96m x 3.20m (22’10’’ x 10’6’’) to widest points
Kitchen includes range of units in cream with chrome. One and a quarter bowl sink unit with white granite worktops and up-stands. Fly-over above window. Built in hob and double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Spotlights. Wooden flooring.
Living area with Adam style fireplace, tiled inset and hearth.
Landing :- Painted pine handrail. Half panelled walls.
Bedroom 1 5.56m x 3.48m (18’3” x 11’5”)
Bedroom 2 4.37m x 3.68m (14’4” x 12’1”) :- Fitted bed recess, wardrobes and furniture with vanity whb.
Bedroom 3 3.86m x 2.57m (12’8” x 8’5”) :- Fitted wardrobes with vanity sink unit.
Bedroom 4 3.43m x 2.97m (11’3’’ x 9’9’’) :- Fitted bed recess. Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.54m x 2.34m (8’4” x 7’8”) :- White four piece suite includes lfwc, bidet, whb and bath. Gold effect accessories. Half tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
Shower room 1.88m x 1.83m (6’2” x 6’0”) :- White lfwc and vanity whb. Walk in shower with electric shower. Fully tiled to shower area, half tiled to rest. Tiled flooring. Chrome heated towel rail.
Front :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles. Laid in lawn with mature shrubs.
Side :- Gated vehicular access to rear.
Rear :- Brick pavia parking area for numerous vehicles. Laid in lawn with mature shrubs. Raised lawn area.
Swimming Pool Complex
10m x 4.5m Tiled swimming pool with walkways and seating area
Changing Facilities 4.07m x 3.35m (13’4” x 11’0”) :- Changing cubicles, toilets and shower areas.
Controls room :- Boiler and filtration systems.
Garage 6.86m x 3.35m (22’6” x 11’0”) :- Remote controlled up and over door. Hot and cold taps. Oil heated.
2000 SQ FT (appox)
Approximate rates calculation – £1,774.00
Long leasehold assumed
All measurements are approximate
Viewing strictly by appointment only
Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating||EPC Rating||50/60|