75 Maine Park, Galgorm, Ballymena, BT42 1DP
3 Bed Mid Terrace For Sale
Offers Around £94,950
Mid terrace home finished to a high modern standard throughout, positioned on a low maintenance enclosed site within quiet cul-de-sac with green area nearby. With the option of off street parking to the front, and given the property is located close to a full range of main commuter roads, this home is likely to attract the interest of first time buyer and private investors.
Contact our office to arrange internal inspection.
• Hallway with tiled flooring.
• Lounge with Adam style fireplace.
• Kitchen includes range of units.
• Landing with access to loft.
• Three Bedrooms, two with laminate flooring.
• Bathroom with white suite and shower.
• Oil heating system with solid fuel link up.
• uPVC Oak grain double glazing.
• Brick pavia potential off street parking to front.
• Fully enclosed to rear, with lawn and yard.
• Two Storage Houses.
• Green area and parking at end of cul-de-sac.
• Within walking distance of Galgorm village.
• No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Tiled flooring.
Lounge 4.60m x 3.25m (15’1” x 10’8”) :- Solid wooden flooring. Waxed Pine Adam style fireplace with slate tiled inset and hearth.
Kitchen/Dining 4.83m x 2.54m (15’10” x 8’4″) :- Includes range of eye and low level units. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge and cooker. Tiled flooring. Storage to under stairs.
Landing :- Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 3.56m x 2.92m (11’8″ x 9’7″)
Bedroom 2 2.77m x 2.41m (9’1″ x 7‘11″) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 2.69m x 2.36m (8’10” x 7’9”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 1.80m x 1.65m (5’11” x 5’5″) :- Includes white three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories including shower over bath. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Front :- Brick pavia area, could be adapted for off street parking.
Rear :- Enclosed yard. Laid in lawn.
Two Storage Houses
Bin access from rear
• 800SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation – £554.38
• Freehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating||EPC Rating||57|