9 Hillhead Grange, Cullybackey, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT42 1RU
4 Bed Detached House For Sale
Offers Around £220,000
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating|
Occupying a prime position within the popular Hillhead Grange development in the heart of Cullybackey, this spacious family home offers unrivaled views over the River Maine , with aspects most notably from the kitchen, lounge and rear gardens.
Offering well proportioned accommodation to include four bedrooms, three wash rooms and three reception areas, the property is in excellent condition and presented to an exacting standard.
Buick Memorial and Cullybackey College are on your doorstep, with a range of village amenities a short walk away on the main street. The boundary of No 9 takes in woodlands to the rear leading onto the Millenium River Park, with a woodland river walk taking you as far as the grounds of the renowned Galgorm Manor Resort and Spa.
An eye catching suburban home to the front, with a unique setting rural setting to the rear, viewing is a must to full appreciate the quality on offer.
- Hallway with Balustrade staircase.
- Open Dining area with stunning aspect to rear.
- Family room with laminate wooden flooring.
- Lounge with Sandstone fireplace.
- Kitchen with range of units and appliances.
- Cloakroom with Downstairs Toilet.
- Gallery Style Landing.
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En-suite.
- Bathroom with white suite & shower cubicle.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- uPVC double glazed windows & doors.
- Parking for numerous vehicles to front.
- Space for Garage (subject to approvals)
- Stunning aspect to rear over River Maine.
- Laid in lawn with walkways to rear.
- Immediate to Cullybackey High & Buick Primary.
- Within walking distance of schools and shops.
- Close to bus top and Railway Station.
- No forwarding chain.
Hallway :- Tiled flooring. Balustrade staircase. Opening into Dining area
Dining area 5.84m x 3.28m (19’2” x 10’9”) :- Aspect over River Maine.
Cloakroom with white ceramic lfwc and whb. Splash back tiling to whb. Tiled flooring.
Family room 3.58m x 3.56m (11’9” x 11’8”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Aspect to front.
Lounge 6.07m x 3.27m (19’11” x 10’9”) :- Solid wooden flooring. Sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Sliding uPVC patio doors to rear. Double aspect to front and rear.
Kitchen/Dinette 3.84m x 3.68m (12’7″ x 12’1″) :- Includes range of eye and low level solid oak units. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Flyover above window with spotlights. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Space for ‘Range’ style cooker with splash back. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Gallery style Landing :- Shelved Storage Hotpress off.
Bedroom 1 4.47m x 3.58m (14’8″ x 11’9″)
En-suite 2.79m x 1.70m (9’2” x 5’7”) :- Includes white lfwc and whb with chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.33m x 2.97m (10’11” x 9’9″)
Bedroom 3 3.25m x 2.79m (10’8” x 9’2”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 2.79m x 2.67m (9’2” x 8’9”)
Bathroom 2.44m x 2.03m (8’0″ x 6’8″) :- White three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and corner bath. Chrome accessories. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Half tiled to rest. Tiled flooring.
Front :- Laid in lawn.
Side :- Parking area for numerous vehicles.
Rear :- Laid in lawn with flagged walkway. Aspects over the River Maine. ‘Forest’ area leading to River Path.
- 1500SQ FT (approx)
- Approximate rates calculation – £1,207.58
- Long leasehold assumed.
- All measurements are approximate
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
- Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.