Woodtown Manor, Woodtown Road, Ballymena, Co Antrim, BT43 6SJ
4 Bed Detached For Sale
Woodtown Manor offers well designed spacious family homes with a modern stylish development of only 5 homes, each with a quality turnkey finish.
Located on the old townland of Leymore on the edge of Ballymena town, the site is at the start of the picturesque country side of the Woodtown road with little passing traffic, and is within walking distance to local amenities, town centre and M2 links less than 1.5 miles.
Ballymena boasts great parks, high street names, local brands, shopping centres, coffee shops, bristos and restaurants. Surrounded with award winning golf courses and spa facilities, there are excellent transport links with train and bus stations within walking distance, providing a service across the province.
For those travelling by air Antrim international airport is 23 miles and George Best city airport is 38 miles, with the world renowned Causeway Coast easily accessible via the Ballymoney Road.
Built to an exacting standard by AMD Homes Ltd, each property will benefit from low running costs and high energy efficiency rating, with choice of superior turnkey finish.
Prestige homes in a prime location, please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
SITE 1 – THE KATIE – 1850sqft – DETACHED HOME – FULL TURNKEY FINISH – £300,000
SITE 2 – THE LEWIS – 1150sqft – SEMI DETACHED – FULL TURNKEY FINISH – £165,000
SITE 3 – THE LEWIS – 1150sqft – SEMI DETACHED – FULL TURNKEY FINISH – £165,000
SITE 4 – THE LEWIS – 1150sqft – SEMI DETACHED – FULL TURNKEY FINISH – £165,000
SITE 5 – THE LEWIS – 1150sqft – SEMI DETACHED – FULL TURNKEY FINISH – BOOKED
- Internal walls and ceilings finished in white emulsion along with the internal woodwork
- Beveled white skirting and architrave
- Solid Oak Mexicano internal doors with choice of modern ironmongery
- Choice of carpet or wooden floor to Lounge,
- Choice of carpet to Stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Choice of tile to Entrance hall, Kitchen, Dinning, Utiliy, Bathroom, Ensuite and WC
- Oil boiler providing zoned central heating and hot water
- Integrated brilliant spot LED lighting to Kitchen, Ensuite and Bathroom
- Mains supply smoke / heat detectors
- Telephone, Ethernet & TV points
KITCHEN & UTILITY
- Designer Kitchen units with a choice of 3 colours, 3 worktops and 5 handle types
- Slow close drawers and doors
- Integrated appliances
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Contemporary free standing bath
- Chrome heated towel radiators
- Fully tiled walk in shower enclosure, tiled splash back to bath and sink
- Fully tiled shower enclosure to ensuite and tiled splash back to sink
- Thermostatically controlled shower to bathroom and ensuite
- Tarmac to drive
- Paved with historic pathing to path and rear patio
- Lawned front and rear gardens
- Boundary 6ftTimber fencing to the rear gardens
- Black Rainwater goods
- White render
- Outside tap
- Feature lighting to front and rear
- Anthracite grey energy efficient
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Coloured composite insulated front door with secure multi-locking system
- Natural stone effect features to front
- Development entranced by traditional railing fence and hedging
|Heating||Oil Fired Central Heating||EPC Rating||84/84|